Fig Leaf Veiner Large
Making sugar flowers has newer ben so easy. Sugar Gardens veiners are designed by our cake artist Zane Stavra, choosing the best leaves for the mould. Our range of moulds is getting bigger each day, from small to large veiners. Choose the right one for your needs.
- Wash the mould in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly before use
- Lightly grease a non-stick board with white vegetable fat and thinly roll out some Sugar Gardens modelling paste
- Free the paste from the board, using cutters, cut out a leaf shape and place this onto one half of the veiner
- Press down with the other half of the veiner to emboss on both sides of the leaf
- Remove the leaf from the veiner and soften the edges with a ball tool, if desired