Plastic Mould 5 circles and 1 cone
Different size circles, starting from 9.5 cm in diameter ending with 4 cm diameter and also 1 cone. Use it for flower foliage, so it doesn't touch your cake topping and make the flowers wet, or use it to make a Christmas chocolate tree.
Suitable for both chocolate and sugar mass.
- Insure your bench is clean and smooth. Preferably put some plastic or kitchen paper down on the surface to catch any drips.
- Holding the mould at an angle, gently pour the tempered melted chocolate into the moulds as desired.
- Once filled or coated, gently tap the mould on to your surface to release any trapped air bubbles.
- Use a plastic or metal scraper to remove any excess chocolate from the top of the mould.
- Refrigerate for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.